Sunday, September 23, 2007

Job Change


Well, I made the leap...from one Indianapolis car dealership to another. I'm now the Internet Sales Manager for Bill Estes Chevrolet on Indy's northwest side...I-465 and Michigan Road, to be exact. I'm not only managing new vehicle leads as they come in, I'm also assisting the marketing director. It's a new challenge and one that I'm eagerly embracing. Soon, I hope to have a team working under me and a new title...e-Commerce Director. Doesn't that sound flashy?

Anyway, I'm in my first month on the job and already I'm working to start a new blog and two social networking pages. I'll post links once they are up and running, hopefully in the next two weeks. I've already added some links to this page, over on the right under my profile.

I'd be remiss if I didn't pass along some great new incentives on the remaining inventory of 2007 Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban, Chevy Cobalt and Chevy Malibu. The SUV's now have $3,000 in rebates from the factory and the Cobalts and Malibus sport $2,000 in factory rebates. Beyond that, I can discount any new Chevrolet for my friends and family. Feel free to e-mail or call me, 877-645-4901, if you're in the market for a new or used auto.

Anyway, I'm loving the new dealership. And though it's a pretty good commute from Fishers everyday, it's worth it to have such a great team and supportive managers who all believe in the Internet Sales Department. It's a pretty far cry from the other dealerships I've worked for previously, but I won't mention names.

For my friends who worry that I've fallen off the radar, don't fret. I've just been real busy getting things in order at Bill Estes' Chevy store...who by the way is a huge Colts fan and a really nice guy! I should be more available in a few weeks. If you miss me, leave me a comment. If you need a car, e-mail, call or stop by. Ciao for now!

No comments: