Friday, April 04, 2008

What I've Been Up To

Just over a month ago I launched my new site, IndyRetreats.org, with links to Indiana's renewal retreat communities--Cursillo, Discipleship Walk, Great Banquet, Kairos, Tres Dias, Via de Cristo and Walk to Emmaus. Here's my original blog about it, including my Tres Dias story.

It's been a busy month, keeping the site current, getting the word out about it and searching for fresh and relevant content. I even started a Wordpress blog, indyretreats.wordpress.com, and recently gave an account of all that's happened in 30 short days. The feedback so far has been great!

In addition, I've been working on a new website for my wife's graphic design business, DoyleDesignOnline.com. That project is ongoing. Additionally, I've agreed to help my neighborhood association's Safety Committee put together a tornado and severe weather safety brochure. That will be designed and printed by our company, Doyle Design, and distributed shortly. It will be augmented with plenty of content-rich links on my neighborhood blog, as well.

I haven't been this busy in a long time and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I hope you'll take a moment to visit some of my other projects/blogs and provide feedback. I'm always open to new ideas, suggestions and constructive criticism. If you don't wish to leave a comment here publicly, then shoot me an e-mail. Peace.

No comments: