Friday, November 11, 2005

Like The Sweetest Movie Ever!


In looking at my blog, things have been way too serious lately. So I thought it was time to lighten the mood with a little Napoleon Dynamite.

If you haven't seen the movie--and you appreciate oddball humor--then rent it this weekend. Then, enjoy reciting the lines with your friends for weeks to come.

If you have seen the movie--and you appreciate it's oddball humor--then you definitely need to check out the Utah State Fair TV commercials.

My wife and I were introduced to this movie earlier this year by some good friends. We hadn't laughed that hard in a long while. So there...I've done my best to lighten the mood of this blog...just in time for the weekend!

1 comment:

kingsjoy said...

Chris, my wife bought a keychain recently that plays several ND phrases (liger, sleeves, my lips hurt real bad, etc.). It really freaked out her mom when she heard a man inside M's purse talking.

Those ads are great...way to go, Utah!